N-400, 90 days early filing

LikeABus

Hello,
I became a Conditional Permanent Resident in June 2011. In May 2012 I married.
Thus this May, I will be able to submit the N-400 form for naturalization.
My question, can I submit the form 90 days prior to May or only on the day of the anniversary in May?

Also, I lived in Florida until September last year, when I moved to Maine. I lived in Florida for the previous eight years, with only 36 days absences in that time.
However, I traveled in Oct. to Europe, and when I return in a couple of days, I will have been gone for 170ish days. (All combined is still ok with physical presence and continuous residence.)

Since I moved from FL to ME in Sept., I only was there for 30 something days before travelling to Europe. When I am back in ME, do I have to be there another 60 days to fulfill the residency requirement, or does it suffice that I moved my residence from FL to ME, and am a resident of the latter since Sept. 14?

Thanks for your advice.

You immigrated on what basis? You said you were a conditional permanent resident, which can only happen if you did it based on marriage (so you re-married?), or based on EB-5 investment-based immigration.

The continuous residence requirement is the only requirement that you can be 90 days out from meeting and still file. All the other requirements must be met when you file. So if you are applying under the 3-year rule, that means you must have been married to the U.S. citizen for 3 years already at the time you file. So you can file in May 2015.