My rough interview experience and RFE

Thanks for the update, but I have a couple of questions for you.

Why did they say you lacked evidence in Oct. after you sent in the required affidavits for proof of your marriage. Also, what additional evidence or things did your lawyer include that you did not?

Honestly, I'm not really sure what the problem was, the IO asked for three affidavit letters to be submitted in 30 days after the AOS interview that states that my marriage is legit and wasn't entered for immigration purposes. Apparently something was wrong with them, because about two month later I submitted those letters, my intention of denial letter came stating that I needed to submit more evidence documents. That's when I went to see a lawyer, because I wasn't sure what to do in this case, plus they gave me another 30 days to submit more evidence /and by the time a received the letter, only about 18 days remained to do so/. The lawyer asked for an extension of 30 more days and told me to start collecting more and more papers, such as: joint insurance policies, more and more recent pictures of us, a copy of our apartment rental agreement, emergency contacts, more utility bills. So I started to collect like crazy /even junk mails that had both of our names on it, like Pizza Delivery flyers and god knows whatnot/ and we submitted those the first week of December. Considering the holidays, it went pretty quickly and I got the e-mail from USCIS that I've been approved.