My Oath Experience at Brooklyn New York

Soul_fh said:
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. The point I was making was that the form is available online, so that if you do make a mistake, such as, using a blue pen or other mistakes, you can print one online and fill it out, with your original invitation letter, and bring it to the oath ceremony.

Also, the invitation letter does not state you should fill it out infront of the officer, just that you fill it out on the day of the oath, incase your situation chaged prior to that day. I guess the officers do that so as to minimize the amount of error people make. the N-445 is avaliable, just as the N-400 is available online for the same reason that people can download it and fill it out.

Soul_fh. Now listen carefully... The 445 is sent by USCIS to the applicant. You cannot print it from their web site because it is not available on their web site. If it is available, it a mistake made by some lowly computer programmer who needs to get fired for the mistake.

This is exactly what I said several posts back, before JoeF and his gang started the commotion. 445 is sent to you by USCIS and that's the only way an application should get it.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Re:

You know I've watched you guys do your thing on here, and to be quite honest it's pathetic. You guys are a bunch of morons with nothing better to do with your time. Dude, I had an N-445 form mailed to me by USCIS, true, the original invitation is only mailed by USCIS!.

Now you listen, the form is also available online so that people can fill out the back, those who need to make corrections, the form is available at various immigration law sites and was also available on the USCIS website for download until recently http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/n-445.htm

So you don't know what you're talking about (Stupid Programmers?). It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

SOUL

Soul_fh said:
Now you listen, the form is also available online so that people can fill out the back, those who need to make corrections, the form is available at various immigration law sites and was also available on the USCIS website for download until recently http://uscis.gov/graphics/formsfee/forms/n-445.htm
SOUL

Soul_fh. The link you provide is pathetic. Try clicking on the link to download the document, and you will get a good ol' 404. While you are looking at that link, make sure you understand what it says on that same link you are advertising here. It reads, "This form is sent to a naturalization applicant to inform them of the time and place they should appear to take the oath and complete the naturalization process". To translate that, it means USCIS will send it to application. Applicant will not print and take it to the oath cermony. If applicants could do that, everyone will be at the oath cermony whether or not USCIS wants them there.

Now leave immigration advice to experts and go back to whatever you were doing before you mucked up this thread.

Vote Bush '04

Soul_fh said:
You know I've watched you guys do your thing on here, and to be quite honest it's pathetic. You guys are a bunch of morons with nothing better to do with your time. Dude, I had an N-445 form mailed to me by USCIS, true, the original invitation is only mailed by USCIS!.

So you don't know what you're talking about (Stupid Programmers?). It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

SOUL
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/formn445oathceremony.pdf

Any one who says 445 can be printed by candidate and taken to oath cermony has not read the form, or its related instructions on USCIS web site. Just enjoy the excitement of being correct, I request all those morons to read the form before passing incoherent advices on this board.

Live happy.

Vote Bush '04

Read carefully

dsfgh100:

Do you understand the meaning of "was", and "untill recently", hence the broken link.

The broken link was my point exactly, but you obviously didn't get it. If USCIS did not want you to download it, why would they put it on their website, so you that you can drool allover it in anticipation?. Think!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another banana for monkeyboy dsfgh100 please ..! For his inability to comprehend the basics of the English language ..*he's earned it!* lol

Soul_fh said:
dsfgh100:

Do you understand the meaning of "was", and "untill recently", hence the broken link.

The broken link was my point exactly, but you obviously didn't get it. If USCIS did not want you to download it, why would they put it on their website, so you that you can drool allover it in anticipation?. Think!

Soul baby. You make me laugh at your ignorance. If you think 445 is something the applicant can fill and take to oath cermony... then be my guest. Do that. You will be kicked out of the oath cermony just like how Bill Clinton would be kicked out of the White House interns' dinner.

On your story that the link "was" working..... you think anyone believes your words? Your credibility is suspect.

Live happy.

--------------------------
Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war. -- ancient Latin proverb