My I-730 processing is weird

saabbasil

i received notice 797 then US CIS website said that we sent your teeth to a different office than the notification was changed to US CIS office since your keys to department of state or oversee consulate please allow eight week for the paper to arrive we will let you know about the interview. The case was later changed to department of state sent your key back to US CIS for further review, we are reviewing your case and we will let you know once we are done. Every time I call them they tell me that we are reviewing your case and it might take up to 180 days that they even once told me my case was approved by the department of state but it was sent back to them. He does this have to do with the executive order by the president? Or is it considered as a Bona fide relationship since the beneficiaries or my wife and daughter by the way they are in Syria. I put the consulate to be interviewed at Lebanon Beirut but then they told me that it has to go to Jordan no matter what because that's where refugees/Asylees are being interviewed right now. It's been six months, should I wait?

i received notice 797 then US CIS website said that we sent your teeth to a different office than the notification was changed to US CIS office since your keys to department of state or oversee consulate please allow eight week for the paper to arrive we will let you know about the interview. The case was later changed to department of state sent your key back to US CIS for further review, we are reviewing your case and we will let you know once we are done. Every time I call them they tell me that we are reviewing your case and it might take up to 180 days that they even once told me my case was approved by the department of state but it was sent back to them. He does this have to do with the executive order by the president? Or is it considered as a Bona fide relationship since the beneficiaries or my wife and daughter by the way they are in Syria. I put the consulate to be interviewed at Lebanon Beirut but then they told me that it has to go to Jordan no matter what because that's where refugees/Asylees are being interviewed right now. It's been six months, should I wait?
Hi,
which number do you call them with?
And did you have your interview?
I am waiting for approving of my case. My interview was May 10th. However so far there is not any news. :(

Hi,
which number do you call them with?
And did you have your interview?
I am waiting for approving of my case. My interview was May 10th. However so far there is not any news. :(
I'm sorry what interview? My family over seas are the ones should have the interview not me, am I right ?! I called numbers showing on google. Your interview was on May but are you the petitioner or the beneficiary ???