• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

my dv number is low but got no intervie yet...

Movements

Thank you so much for this place that I hope I will find my anweres to my questions in it..
I am from Syria and I was one of the lucky sellectees for DV 2015 and my number is AS12$&@ , i was told my case number is law and I will get an interview soon but we are now in June and I haven't gotten an interview for my case. I emailed the KCC many times but all they said to login to their website and check my status.. I did that but i still have the same letter of sellection with no change. Also I contacted the embassy that i was assigned to without any clear anwere all they told me that my case was updated an i have to login to my account to view it but their was no change..I am scared that i will not get an interview.. Am I gonna get an email with the interview date? Also, is there anything i need to do other than filling my DS-260 form?. How can i know that my case was scheduled for an interview? Please answer my questions ASAP

When did you submit your DS260? Did you get a confirmation of successful submission?

Edit: slightly confused at your case number, by low I presume you mean AS12xx.

I did filled out my DS-260 and got the confirmation successfully on 20 MAY 2014 .My case number is AS00012xxx...thanks you for your quick reply.

I did filled out my DS-260 and got the confirmation successfully on 20 MAY 2014 .My case number is AS00012xxx...thanks you for your quick reply.

So you are not current yet - it is perfectly normal that you have not heard anything.

There is one visa bulletin left - to be published in about 4 weeks time. The published number for the region has to be higher than yours - and your number is actually quite high - so you should know that you may not get current at all - which would mean you cannot proceed with your win.

Ok so I don't know who said you have a low number - as simon said, you are not current yet.

I dont know maybe i am wrong and my number is not law as someone told me but is there any chance that i will not get interviewed for no available visas for my area? And what is the way used to inform people for interviews?

Also you said there is one visa bulletin left so does that mean that is the last chance for me to get an interview? Thank you for your great help