My asylum application receipt number

Graciouss94

hi,

Usaually when I checked my receipt for my asylum case online at uscis, it always shows error. But for some reason that I don't knows, yesterday it popped up something like "we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number . We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Please can somebody explain me what it means?
Thank you.

hi,

Usaually when I checked my receipt for my asylum case online at uscis, it always shows error. But for some reason that I don't knows, yesterday it popped up something like "we received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization , Receipt Number . We mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice.

Thank you.
I guess your case is approved. Congratulations

hi,

Thank you.
Hi Graciouss94 hope you are doing well it means that your case is approved congratulations can you share your timeline when was your interview and which office ?

Hi Graciouss94 hope you are doing well it means that your case is approved congratulations can you share your timeline when was your interview and which office ?

Applied for asylum jan 2015
Interview : June 2017
Second fingerprint : June 2017
At Boston asylum suboffice, a juridiction of Newark asylum office.

Thank you.