Moving to work visa from j2

Sigf

I am currently on a j2 that runs out in December. I have a work authorization card that runs out in November. I've just been offered a job with a company in tucson and would like to stay. Can anyone give me an overview of my options, costs, etc? I'd like to stay in the us permanently but I'm not sure this company would be willing to do the leg work of sponsoring me. That's not to say they wouldnt sign the right forms but I'd have to pay for it myself.
At advice would me a massive help as I'm flying blind right now....

If you plan to stay in USA, You will require to file an application for change of status. Once you got the change of approval status you should follow the instruction given by the USCIS.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal .advice

I am currently on a j2 that runs out in December. I have a work authorization card that runs out in November. I've just been offered a job with a company in tucson and would like to stay. Can anyone give me an overview of my options, costs, etc? I'd like to stay in the us permanently but I'm not sure this company would be willing to do the leg work of sponsoring me. That's not to say they wouldnt sign the right forms but I'd have to pay for it myself.
At advice would me a massive help as I'm flying blind right now....