Misspelled Middle Name on my Oath Letter

CharlieMatt

Greetings everyone!

I just received my Oath Letter in the mail today. I am beyond elated that this process/ordeal is almost over! To my dismay, however, I noticed on top of the Letter was my full name... with my middle name misspelled. I checked all other previous NOAs and documents I have received and even a copy of my N-400 Application. Most of the previous NOAs only used my middle initial. However, my Biometrics Notification and my N-400 clearly spelled my middle name CORRECTLY. (It should also be noted that I typed up and printed my N-400 App.)

Now, I read some other forums and similar stories and some are saying that I should obtain an INFOPASS and question this before my Oath Ceremony (which is in eleven days). Others are saying to just wait until my Ceremony where officials will require us to double-check our personal info for any errors. I have scheduled an INFOPASS, but I am willing to just cancel it if this is just a typo on the Oath Letter's part (since I have documentation of the correct spelling) and NOT in the system itself. Any suggestions though?