Missouri service center?

calzon chino

Registered Users (C)
My last update said:

This case is at our MISSOURI SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates.

Well, I don't see Missouri as an option in the service center menu. Anyone know what's up with this?

Missouri Service Center is the National Benefits Center.

Your next question will be: Why doesn't the National Benefits Center have processing times for I-130 and I-485?

The answer is that you have to check the times for your DO, and the new format of message USCIS have put on there website is 100% more confusing than before, which I'm sure is what they were aiming for!

calzon chino said:
Thanks Iha. I guess I should just roll with it and stop checking for updates all the time.
:) I figure, all those messages say Missouri. Mine says that too, but since I've already got an interview notice, I think my I-485 should be at the local office. dates say that my local office is processing April 16. I filed my application in September. So, all these dates and messages are complete bull :)

Jewel12 said:
:) I figure, all those messages say Missouri. Mine says that too, but since I've already got an interview notice, I think my I-485 should be at the local office. dates say that my local office is processing April 16. I filed my application in September. So, all these dates and messages are complete bull :)
hi there. u mean u didnt get FP done??

hehe, same thing happened to me, my portfolio was updated and said that my application was being processed at the Missouri Service Center, but I couldn't find it on the drop down browser at the USCIS website, so I browsed for it on yahoo. Didn't help at all either because the processing times for the I-485 applications are not listed on there, and I dont know WHY. :mad:

mack16 said:
hehe, same thing happened to me, my portfolio was updated and said that my application was being processed at the Missouri Service Center, but I couldn't find it on the drop down browser at the USCIS website, so I browsed for it on yahoo. Didn't help at all either because the processing times for the I-485 applications are not listed on there, and I dont know WHY. :mad:

Missouri Service Center
For I765 check National Benefits Center
For I485 check your District Office

Last edited by a moderator:
so...I am back with silly question

so I checked my DO and their I-485 processing date right now is Feburary 23rd right now, is that mean "the people have that date as their ND date are receiving interview letter?" and in the processing of having interview done?
or what that date really is for I-485?

Where is I-130 than? how come there is no date for that anywhere now? :eek:

If you filed I-130 at the same time as I-485 they both get processed at the interview, so look at the date for I-485.

no...only like "we will notify you by mail when we make a decision"
so..will I get a update say " we will notify you in 60 days?????" :rolleyes:

I am still wondering what I-485 date is for? that means I will received interview letter soon???

thank you :eek:

cindywang16 said:
no...only like "we will notify you by mail when we make a decision"
so..will I get a update say " we will notify you in 60 days?????" :rolleyes:

I am still wondering what I-485 date is for? that means I will received interview letter soon???

thank you :eek:

No no the 60 days is just for people that have submited their RFE, no worries.

Anyways the I-485 date will be found under Processing Dates by your local Service center. Whatever it says under I485, thats when your case will be processed and likely to make a decison.

:confused:
so...when I check the I-485 date said like" Feb. 28th, 2006" that means the people who submit their 485 around Feb.28th already had their interview and maybe starting to received their card already???
Is that what that means?

USCIS received my RFE response notice around 80 days ago, how come I never received that 60 days e-mail??? Will I received it soon??

:eek: thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
ANY recent EAD approvals at Missouri Service Center?

Just wanted to check if anyone got their EAD approved recently from Missouri Service center ? How long does it normally take from here, would be helpful if you can post.

My EAD application Dates

RD: 11/13
LUD: 11/17
Biometrics: 11/27