mbbs in ukraine

truematics

Firstly i would like to thank people who are reading this article now.

Truematics education consultancy is authorized representative of Lugansk state medical university, Ukraine.

These are exciting time; most of them who are seeking to study medicine like you will be reading this article. I understand that you would have read many articles about study in Ukraine before you see this article. This article will show real time student life, after study option and facility during study period.

In recent years there are lots of Indian students who wish to study medicine in Ukraine. The reason is very simple; they couldn’t afford fee which private institution in India offer.

So now there is no other option for Indian student other than studying somewhere under their affordable budget. The parents will get so many questions in their mind before they send their child many miles away from home.

Steps before you take decision:
1.Ask the student if he/she can live alone and make his/her ambition true.
2.Tell the student clearly that their main job is to study.
3.Think well about money matters. Normally the tuition fee and living expense will come around 2 lacs Indian rupees / year or 5000 USD/year.

Ok now if you are satisfied with above steps, then move on to admission process. There are many universities in Ukraine; all of them are funded by government. The facility will be same for most of the universities.

Visa process:
This is one of the tricky jobs in India. There are lots of documents and legal procedure to obtain Ukraine student visa. All the students have to appear for visa interview. Ukraine embassy is located in Delhi, India. The students have to stay for 3 – 5 days in Delhi, to finish all formalities. I would strongly suggest leaving this matter to any consultants in India. This will save lots of time and money.

After landing in Ukraine:
At this stage students will be under enormous pressure. The student mind will have so many things like new place, no friends, fathers’ hard earned money, nobody to help, etc.

Some points which students has to keep in mind
1.Am here to study
2.I know that my father has spent so much money to fulfill my career dream of becoming doctor
3.If am friendly to all, it’s easy to get friends.
4.I should be good and do good.
5.I need to prepare for MCI test during my course of study.
6.I need to approach senior students to know more about place and people.
Please ask the students to keep the above said points in mind.

Method of education in Ukraine:
Ok now you have made your mind after landing in Ukraine. The students have just left school, so they will be thinking of about how they are taught in India. Some students will be shocked by the way teachers teach in Ukraine University. But this is how the teaching system will be in most of the universities abroad like UK, USA or any other western country. The students have to put more effort to know much detail about the subject. The first year is always a difficult time for student, as they have to get adapted to this kind. Things will be good after second year.

Hostel facility:
The university in Ukraine will charge something around 700 – 1000 USD/year for accommodation. Please do not expect much with university accommodation, as they are very cheap. The student will get basic facility like electricity, water, heater, kitchen, toilet, etc. Students have to adjust will the room mate with whom they stay.

Truematics education consultancy is authorized representative of Lugansk state medical university, Ukraine

For further information please visit pathtostudy (dot) com or call 09789978816

When it comes to settlements and employment agreements, make sure you get the most out of your negotiation with the assistance of a licensed Dallas employment discrimination lawyer. If you or someone you love has suffered an injury or is dealing with any type of employment law issue, we can help. The Law Offices of Dan A. Atkerson offers 26 years of experience in fighting for the rights of those who have been wronged by an employer or third party, whether through negligence, discrimination or abuse. Serving Dallas, McKinney, Frisco, Plano and Allen, TX and the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex, Dan A. Atkerson fights for the rights of those dealing with a personal injury claim or other employment law issue, representing them with care and compassion, every step of the way.

I want to know one thing that why every one rush to do MBBS from this country
is education cheap here and due to any other thing?

Hi

Ok frankly the first reason is cheap. Only students who are very eager to persue medicine (mbbs) and who do not have options in home country will choose to study in this country. Ofcourse the quality of education is good and it is approved by medical council of india.

Best wishes,

My aunt son needs to study MBBS in abroad but he is in a great confusion where to study. Some of them are suggesting to do it in Philippines at Davao Medical school foundations.. Even i checked the site.. Can anybody suggest me.