Mar 06 anybody got H1 transfer approved recently

mvdare

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for an H1 amendment with receipt date of Feb1,06. Did anyone receive approval recently. want to get a rough idea how long it is taking so that i can make plans for travel. Thanks!

Filed extension on Jan 4th. 7th year extension. No response yet. :( California center reported yesterday that they're working on 14th Januray cases. Looks like a BS to me. :mad:

ND = 12/1/2005. No update after 3 months. Attorney sent an email after passing 30 day period from CSC report. Got approved in about 3 days. So...be patient...

As far as I uderstand you received your approval in 3 months approximately? When did you receive your approval exactly?
Easy to say that to be patient. I can't file I-140/I-485 at this time because I don't have current I-797. :( I can't travel outside US and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
alex904 said:
As far as I uderstand you received your approval in 3 months approximately? When did you receive your approval exactly?
Easy to say that to be patient. I can't file I-140/I-485 at this time because I don't have current I-797. :( I can't travel outside US and so on.

ND: 12/1/05
AD: 3/10/06

I am sorry if I sound "too easy". In fact, we have to postpone our travel plan for almost a month and pay extra $$ for the tickets. I've sent many emails to the attorney but that's not going to help. She can only make an inquiry after CSC report shows 30 days passing our ND. Then it is fast (3/7 report, 3/8 email, 3/9 LUD, and 3/10 approval)

So...be patient ;)

BTW...We kind of regret that we didn't use premium processing (HR didn't ask). You can get approval in about 1 week. I'll defintely (ask the HR to) pay for it next time...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat. In first place laywer told me that entire process will take 2 months and I was ok with that. If I knew that it's much longer than that I would definitely go for a premium processing.