• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Majorly confused, I-765, I - 864 :(

caseno11k

Registered Users (C)
Hello!

My number is current, and I send $375 to the DOS, then I scheduled an Infopass appointment and got the I-485 "package".

Now I am majorly confused,
A)
as I already have a valid work permit (EAD through OPT) do i have to file i-765 again or sending a copy of my ork permit to them alongwith the i-485 enough?

B)
Plus the letter of affidavit... which one do I use? the i 864 or the i 134 ? included in the package is i 864 but people say that i 134 is to be used, plus can I file my own affidavit.. i.e. sponsor my own self? I do not have a job but I do have some savings and assets to total about 30K .

C)
I am not going to need advance parole so I am not going to file i-131.. i hope it is ok ....

D)
how much do you think a lawyer would cost if I decide to appoint one, coz I am getting really confused.....

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

My number is current, and I send $375 to the DOS, then I scheduled an Infopass appointment and got the I-485 "package".

Now I am majorly confused,
A)
as I already have a valid work permit (EAD through OPT) do i have to file i-765 again or sending a copy of my ork permit to them alongwith the i-485 enough?

B)
Plus the letter of affidavit... which one do I use? the i 864 or the i 134 ? included in the package is i 864 but people say that i 134 is to be used, plus can I file my own affidavit.. i.e. sponsor my own self? I do not have a job but I do have some savings and assets to total about 30K .

C)
I am not going to need advance parole so I am not going to file i-131.. i hope it is ok ....

D)
how much do you think a lawyer would cost if I decide to appoint one, coz I am getting really confused.....

Thanks in advance!

caseno11k,
Most of your questions are covered in the AOS Only threads. I would suggest you start you research there. Who knows, you might even learn a few other tricks along the way. :)