Main Diff between S and C Corp

Re: Re: Re: JoeF - Thanks for info

Originally posted by JoeF
I won't get dietary supplements, because they kill people, as shown in recent weeks and referred to in the newspaper article I linked to.
But I guess you rather not comment on that one, because it is bad for your "business".

Hey JoeF !

I wasn't referring to dietary supplements. I was referring to bread, eggs, chocolate, tomatoes, etc.,
none of which are FDA approved. Since you are against some type of food on the basis that they
not FDA approved, you should be consistent
in your beliefs and not eat any food that's not
FDA approved.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JoeF - Thanks for info

I notice that you are running out of arguments. I don't care about your "dietary supplements", I only care about you claiming obviously wrong things about them on your website (and in your ill-conceived marketing pitch here).
/

Am still waiting for you to show me a single example of false claim that I made.

You haven't addressed that, instead you try to divert attention away from it. An old and tired tactic that just doesn't work with me.
You claim health benefits for your stuff.

YUPPERS !!!!!!!!

I have pointed out that you can't do that without FDA approval.

Yes I can !!!! Look, here is proof that I can. Am hereby stating that my snake oil help maintain
healthy cholesterol levels. I just made a claim without FDA approval. That's proof that I can
make a health benefit claim without FDA approval.

If you don't have FDA approval, your claims are worth nothing,

Maybe to you they are worth nothing. To me, they already brought $$$$'s :D

and are in fact false and misleading,

Nope. Just because claims are made without FDA approval doesn't make them false and misleading.
You make all sorts of claims in this forum every day without FDA approval. Are you saying that
all of your claims are misleading too ?

as the officials quoted in the LA Times article said. Which part of that don't you understand?

The part I don't understand whether you are truly a bone head or if you are just acting like one. :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JoeF - Thanks for info

It does not, and you know that. And of course you have the help from your supplier to formulate it in a way that it isn't a proof.

We were arguing about the ability to make claims without FDA approval, not about proofs.

"Helping" to do something is lawyer-speak for "we know that it doesn't do anything". Where are the scientific studies that show that these sugar-pills have any positive effect?

What sugar piils. Am not promoting any sugar pills.

You have none.

I don't have any scientific studies about sugar pills. But I do have some about the supplement
I am promoting. Go to http://www.hyperimmuneegg.org/
and click on Clinical Studies and Patents for more details.

Ergo, you are a fraud.

You called me a fraud before, and now you are calling Ergo a fraud as well !!!!??? Who is this
Ergo guy by the way ?

The part I don't understand is why you don't acknowledge that you are a fraudster. You certainly act like one.

I don't have FDA approval to acknowledge that I am a fraudster. Nor do I have FDA approval to
act like one.

Re: JoeF - Thanks for info

Originally posted by enterpriner
Not FDA approved ? really!.
What is the basis of a drug if not FDA approved ?

Let us change my product then easy money by fooling people, why not I supply some kind of
1). Hair growing liquired, apply every day before bed for 3+ month to see effect. ( in side note we can write, some thing to say it is not garantied for all etc etc.. which no one will see)
2). Brain imporve surip
3). Weight lose by looking at TV & sleeping
more..

-Ent

Hi Enterpriner !

If you want to make money with your brain improving sirup, you better do so before the FDA implement
the new regulations it proposed today.

The full text of the proposal is at
http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2003/NEW00876.html

Here is an excerpt:
"This proposed regulation follows the agency's consumer initiative announced last December intended to improve FDA's policies on providing information about health consequences of food and dietary supplements and to increase enforcement efforts to prevent misleading health claims made by certain dietary supplement manufacturers."

The regulation will not be implemented before June. You better get moving with your sirup.