LUD on approved 140 - 485 approved 17 days back.

WantLabor

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I have observed an LUD on I40 that was approved 2 and half years ago.
My 485 is also approved 17 days ago.

Is this normal?

my first question to you is why are you even logging back on to uscis.gov?

best thing i would suggest you is keep your gc safe in your pocket and dont ever ever log back in to check your LUDs or case status :) why do you need it? Are you checking your LUD for your citizenship.

Just forget the www.uscis.gov website and log onto espn.com or something, your done man, you got the 485.

Hi maxwellhouse,

I haven't got my physical card yet but after received approval notice sent email I do see that there are two Luds. Is it normal. Like you said, we shouldn't worry about this. what do you think.

Thanks,

curiosity

just for curiosity's sake I too logged into my USCIS account after a long time. Guess what? I too see an LUD on my 140 on 12/15/2007. My GC was approved on 07/11/2007.

I wouldn't give it any serious thought. Probably a system wide update.

thanks guys for posting on LUDs on 140 after your 485 have been approved, because this solves the mystery of people like me whose 485 is pending and who have had LUDs on our already approved 140s (approved long back in 2004).

So in essence these 140 updates have no meaning or sense and like someone said these are probably system wide updates, some kind of archiving stuff.

Also for all of you who saw these LUDs after your 485 approval, I am positive it does not mean anything. so go chill!! :)