LPR Baby born outside, Unique Situation

forex70

I am aware that the baby born outside could be taken with LPR parents if the baby is under 2 years and it is the first visit of the baby to US and first visit of mother.

I wanted some clarification, in my situation both parents are LPR and the mother has visited US (without baby) but father has not. This will be the father's first visit to the US and first visit with baby. If I read what is written on the various embassy websites it says - The child must be admitted to the U.S. within two years of birth and the accompanying parent must be applying for readmission upon first return after the birth of the child. We suggest that the accompanying parent carry documentary evidence of his or her relationship to the child, including the child's passport and birth certificate.

This suggests even the father can take child if it's first entry. I would be grateful if someone could clarify.

Thanks

According to this, it seems like it should be fine. The baby has to be born during the permanent resident mother's temporary trip abroad, but it can be either parent's first return after the birth of the child.

any other gurus/veterans?

Thanks for the response, any other gurus/veterans would like to comment, would really appreciate your help.

Thanks

Any suggestions in case both mother and father already entered US without the baby and wants to bring the baby back on the second visit to india? Both parents are LPRs.