Louisiana SESA Tracker

Curious7

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

I could not find any info regarding Lousiana SESA. Please provide any updates regarding Louisiana SESA LC priority dates.
My LC receipt accept date was 09/15/04.

Good luck

regards,

Curious 7

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, got a call from the attorney.

LC (regular) in Louisiana was approved:

filed 3/01 !!

Good luck.

The folks in the local SWA are pretty benign (slow but benign to be precise). They granted 2 extensions for the recruitment filings after the moron attorney dropped the ball, lost faxes etc.

Labor Certification Louisiana

Curious7 said:
Hey guys,

I could not find any info regarding Lousiana SESA. Please provide any updates regarding Louisiana SESA LC priority dates.
My LC receipt accept date was 09/15/04.

Good luck

regards,

Curious 7

Labor Certification Louisiana

Current date of Fedral LC Louisiana is Jan.2003 in Dallas,Texas Service center.We all must sleep atleast for one year.
My LC receipt date in Dallas is March 5th 2004.
Perm is a dream and Dallas is not moving at all .

I think there are some major discrepancies between the published data from Dallas and the actual ones.
This weekend, I got my hands on a Louisiana LC. It was a regular filing, in LA from 3/01, transferred in 4/04 and approved in Dallas around 7/30/04. If I believed the published data (3/00), this shouldn't have been certified for another 2.5 years !

So, something seems to be moving.

Louisiana Experince

billofempire said:
Anybody got approval in RIR Labor certification approval in Dalas?
Hi billofempire!
I applied RIR at Louisiana in 09/04. I am curious to know about your experince with Louisian SWA. Its good to know that people apply from Louisiana as well :)

Louisiana Labor Certification

I aplied for LC in Baton Rouge on Feb 10,2004 and got approved and was sent to Dallas on March 5th ,2004

labor certification

Hi billofempire, curious 7,
I also applied through Louisiana. My local batonrouge lC application(RIR) was accepted in april 19th 2004 and was sent to dallas after couple of weeks. But dallas processing center is still processing the application received in jan 2003.(this is been going on for the last 7-8 months, I mean They have been processing the jan 2003 application since feb 2004

lets keep posting the developments.

Dallas LC

Situation is very confusing because as per the information of attorney Murthy,applications {RIR}from October 1,2004 are being sent to new processing centers either in Dallas or Philidephea .I think there is going to be a
big change in processing of lC applications.

Dallas/Philidephea

Situation is very confusing because as per the information of attorney Murthy,applications {RIR}from October 1,2003 are being sent to new processing centers either in Dallas or Philidephea .I think there is going to be a
big change in processing of lC applications.
Message resent to correct the date

billofempire & sudmoni,
Thanks for providing info regarding your Lousiana experiences. I am still waiting to hear about my RIR case which was applied on Sept. 15, 04. Perhap, I will be better off if my case is send to Dallas in 01/05 instead of 2004. Will keep fingers crossed. Guys keep the thread alive. Thanks for sharing info.

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching