• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Lottery visa phot missing/put photo of someone else

M@hule

Hi,
I have a big problem, I miss the name off my picture on my usb drive! SO I put another picture on my application.
I want to know if I can submit a new one with the good picture?
Please help me

Hi,
I have a big problem, I miss the name off my picture on my usb drive! SO I put another picture on my application.
Please help me

I'm sorry but if the application was completed and you got a confirmation number, there is nothing else you can do. There is no option to go back and make changes. Sorry. I'm guessing you already completed all the process and hit submit.

Hi,
Please help me

Nope, as above, if there is already an entry under your name you cannot submit another one.
If the heading is correct and you put a photo of someone else you would get denied if selected, for obvious reasons...
So unfortunately for now you need to forget about the DV application this year and be sure to double check everything next year when you submit!