Looking for online degree

carel

I am looking for suggestions on Online Degree. Are online programs effective? There are numerous online schools, and some of them are more reputable than others. I am confused where to go for my degree.

Book my course has all the information you need to continue your education online or on campus in a flexible and affordable manner. If you want to change or advance your career, we can help you find the school and degree programs to match your goals.
Hope you would get the required information form this site..

You can take the online degree from here: onlinedegreedotnet Its very helpful site to improve our education. The online degree programs offered by University of Phoenix offer numerous affordable and flexible online programs that are designed for working adults, and are as convenient and efficient as possible.

You can find many colleges for online education, but you must selct a college according to your needs, college accreditation, college digital library facilities and much more.

You did not mention any your subject of interest. You can search as "online degree from usa" with google to find some good articles.

I think its a waste of time and money ..on line degrees count for nothing ..employer would chose ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE OVER SOMEONE WITH ON LINE DEGREE ..ONLY IF THERE IS NOBODY ELSE APLAYING THEN YOU MIGHT GET A SHOOT WITH YOUR UNIVERSITIY OF PHOENIX TYPE OF DEGREE BUT EVEN THEN IT WOULD BE VERY LOW SALLARY ...THINK TWICE ..USA EDUCATION IS RUBBISH (IN GENERAL)AND ON LINE EDUCATION IS ABSOLUTE SHITE..AND EMPLOYERS KNOW THAT ...ITS JTST ONE OF THOSE THINGS THEY DO HERE ..OFFER SUB STANDARD SERVICE AND CHARGE SOME CRAZY AMMOUNTS OF MONEY AND THEN YOU FIND YOURSELF UNEMPLOYABLE ...AND IN DEBT OR OUT OF MONEY ...FOR YEARS... THEY CALL THAT CRITICAL MASS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ..AS LONG AS THERE IS POSTIVE EXAMPLES OF SOMEONE FINNISHING THEIR SCHOOL OR UNI AND MANAGE TO FIND A JOB THAT WOULD BE PUT UP AS'' ACHIVEMENT'' OF ON LINE EDUCATION..BUT ON EVERYONE WHO GET EMPLOYED LIKE THAT ITS GONNA BE 3-4 OTHERS WHO WOULD FAIL ...BUT THEY CAN ALWAYS ARGUE THAT IT WORKS FOR SOMEONE AND SOMEONE NOT ...WHICH IS OF COURSE JUST A MARKETING COVER

MY ADVICE AVOID ..TRY STATE UNIS.AND BE SMART ..IN THIS COUNTRY LOTS OF THINGS ARE SET AS LEGITIMATE THING OR BUSINESS BUT IN FACT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A ELABORATE SCAM

JUST ONE RECENT EXAMPLE ..ON TV THERE IS A BUNCH OF SHOWS WITH PREFIX C.S.I....LAS VEGAS,NEW YORK MIAMI ETC ..NOW THAT SHOW STARTED A AVALANCHE OF INTEREST FOR SO CALLED CRIME SCIENCE ..AND OF COURSE THERE IS TOINS OF ALL KINDS OF SCHOOLS WHO OFFER QUICK CAREER IN LAW ENFOCEMENT IF YOU ENROLL AND PAY BIG BUCKS BUT THEY ALMOST GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE EMPLOYED IN NO TIME AFTER YOU FINISH THEIR ON LINE OR ON SITE FACULTIES ...BUT THE TRUTH IS ..CRIME LABS ONLY TAKE COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH FULL 4 OR EVEN 5 YEARS COLLEGE DEGREES + 2YEARS OF PRACTICE IN THATPARTICULAR FIELD ..MOST PROMINENT ONES GO AFTER CANDIDATES WHO HAS PHDs IN THE RESUME ..

MYvery good friend almost enroled on such ad hoc on line training program to be come CSI but fotunately she run into her childhood friend who works for CSI in real life and he did explained that he got the job after working 7 yeras and studing for 4 before got accepted as JUNIOR CSI investigator ( basicly he only deal with certain type pf evidence say ..DNA testing but nothing more then that )..ptretty much boring office job but he is still novice and they dont''trust'' him with some more complex stuff nsuch as going out and gathering evidence ...for that you need PHD

Last edited by a moderator:
GEC provides real time updated information on the various universities and admission procedures for Countries like USA, UK, Singapore courses and so on.

We also offer coaching for examinations like CAT / CET / SNAP / NMAT / MAT & GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / SAT / IELTS.

Every academic destination, like USA, Australia, and UK, has its own demands to be fulfilled in order to secure admission in the right University. Keeping this in mind we also provide students with necessary Admissions Counseling which includes the following:

 Psychometric Assessment
 Counselling Session
 School Selection
 Preparing Application Packet
 Visa Counselling
 Pre-departure Seminar

So get ready, GET Started with the procedures Right away…

For further information contact:
Global Education Counsel:
[a division of Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.]
5th Floor, Gagangiri Complex,
18th Road, Chembur, Mumbai – 400071
Chembur: (022) 32516857/ 2528 5657 / 2528 7474
Pune: (020) 64000143 /25456179 / 25455184
Email :
Pune: info_pune@globaleducationcounsel.org
Mumbai: info_mumbai@globaleducationcounsel.org

I think its a waste of time and money ..on line degrees count for nothing ..employer would chose ANYONE AND I MEAN ANYONE OVER SOMEONE WITH ON LINE DEGREE ..ONLY IF THERE IS NOBODY ELSE APLAYING THEN YOU MIGHT GET A SHOOT WITH YOUR UNIVERSITIY OF PHOENIX TYPE OF DEGREE BUT EVEN THEN IT WOULD BE VERY LOW SALLARY ...THINK TWICE ..USA EDUCATION IS RUBBISH (IN GENERAL)AND ON LINE EDUCATION IS ABSOLUTE SHITE..AND EMPLOYERS KNOW THAT ...ITS JTST ONE OF THOSE THINGS THEY DO HERE ..OFFER SUB STANDARD SERVICE AND CHARGE SOME CRAZY AMMOUNTS OF MONEY AND THEN YOU FIND YOURSELF UNEMPLOYABLE ...AND IN DEBT OR OUT OF MONEY ...FOR YEARS... THEY CALL THAT CRITICAL MASS OF CUSTOMER SATISFACTION ..AS LONG AS THERE IS POSTIVE EXAMPLES OF SOMEONE FINNISHING THEIR SCHOOL OR UNI AND MANAGE TO FIND A JOB THAT WOULD BE PUT UP AS'' ACHIVEMENT'' OF ON LINE EDUCATION..BUT ON EVERYONE WHO GET EMPLOYED LIKE THAT ITS GONNA BE 3-4 OTHERS WHO WOULD FAIL ...BUT THEY CAN ALWAYS ARGUE THAT IT WORKS FOR SOMEONE AND SOMEONE NOT ...WHICH IS OF COURSE JUST A MARKETING COVER

MY ADVICE AVOID ..TRY STATE UNIS.AND BE SMART ..IN THIS COUNTRY LOTS OF THINGS ARE SET AS LEGITIMATE THING OR BUSINESS BUT IN FACT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THEN A ELABORATE SCAM

JUST ONE RECENT EXAMPLE ..ON TV THERE IS A BUNCH OF SHOWS WITH PREFIX C.S.I....LAS VEGAS,NEW YORK MIAMI ETC ..NOW THAT SHOW STARTED A AVALANCHE OF INTEREST FOR SO CALLED CRIME SCIENCE ..AND OF COURSE THERE IS TOINS OF ALL KINDS OF SCHOOLS WHO OFFER QUICK CAREER IN LAW ENFOCEMENT IF YOU ENROLL AND PAY BIG BUCKS BUT THEY ALMOST GURANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE EMPLOYED IN NO TIME AFTER YOU FINISH THEIR ON LINE OR ON SITE FACULTIES ...BUT THE TRUTH IS ..CRIME LABS ONLY TAKE COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH FULL 4 OR EVEN 5 YEARS COLLEGE DEGREES + 2YEARS OF PRACTICE IN THATPARTICULAR FIELD ..MOST PROMINENT ONES GO AFTER CANDIDATES WHO HAS PHDs IN THE RESUME ..

MYvery good friend almost enroled on such ad hoc on line training program to be come CSI but fotunately she run into her childhood friend who works for CSI in real life and he did explained that he got the job after working 7 yeras and studing for 4 before got accepted as JUNIOR CSI investigator ( basicly he only deal with certain type pf evidence say ..DNA testing but nothing more then that )..ptretty much boring office job but he is still novice and they dont''trust'' him with some more complex stuff nsuch as going out and gathering evidence ...for that you need PHD

I agree with the statement... online education doesn't count towards anything. it's a waste of time and money. you should go to a university or a community college instead. but i disagree when the author said. education in the states is rubbish.. I'd say education is the states is one of the best things people come here for. U.S. has got the best equipment in training personals at various jobs. I don't know what college the author went to when he was saying education here is rubbish. it's expensive, but it's worth a lot more than any other degree from another country.

Online degrees are very effective in terms of the instruction, training and experience you receive, as well as the avenues that open up for you in terms of employment. However, it’s important to remember that just as you would before committing to a traditional, brick and mortar college, you need to do your research, read reviews and ascertain the legitimacy of an online institution before enrolling in it. A degree from an accredited, well rated distance education institution will deepen your knowledge and broaden employment options in your chosen field of study.

Online degrees are very useful especially for those who doesn't have enough money to spend on regular courses or for those who want to continue their studies without leaving their current job. I was working as a sales representative. But then realised that my dream career was in the field of health care and not in sales. It wasn't possible for me to leave my existing job for studies. So I thought of going for online education and chose the medical lab technician career. It was a great decision as the college from where I was doing the online course provided all the study materials and online lectures during the time convenient for me. The colleges also provided with an accredited certificate. So for me it became equivalent to regular course only. More about such colleges and career and and job scopes are given in the following site.
http://medicallabtechnicianschool.org/medical-lab-tech-careers-and-jobs/
Within 2 years only I comp0leted my course and got a job offer from a hospital. Very soon I'm going to leave my sale job and enter into a new job career as a medical lab technician.

online degree will hold as much value as regular degree. But if you are working , then thats the only way you can get a degree .