5.i-94(Both Sides)
6.Pay-stubs for 2 periods
7.Letter of Support
8.Experiance Letters
9.Passport - all Pages
10.marketing literature
11.Resume
12.Diploma.

Am i missing anything Please?? Please let me know.

Thanks

you got it

i m in the same situation. I am getting ready to file for my I140. I would like to some one thing with you:
- my attorney suggested that all the experience letters from previous jobs should be detailed.
Attorney says that they are scrutinzing it these days. Not sure how far this is true. This will really put me in a fix as one of my previous employer's went out of business and I only have a regular experience letter which states my job title and my employment duration etc.
I have explained the attorney my situation and I am still waiting to hear from him :mad:

If not the employer you can get it from your colleague notorized stating the duration,position and skills you had worked on.That will do it.Search in this forum for the experiance letter and you should get a format.i had seen it somewhere.All the Best.

Hi lalaker,
did u file your I-140 Yet? How did u manage your experience letter. I am in similar situation with one of the company.

-- Can I use the experiance letters issued at the end of the employment(2001,2002,2003)? Ofcourse if the job description and skill set matches. Or should I get the latest experiance letters? What if the person who gave the letter is already quit the employer?
--What if the company is out of business and couldn't reach anyone in the company with the address shown in experiance letter?

Thanks

lalaker said:
i m in the same situation. I am getting ready to file for my I140. I would like to some one thing with you:
- my attorney suggested that all the experience letters from previous jobs should be detailed.
Attorney says that they are scrutinzing it these days. Not sure how far this is true. This will really put me in a fix as one of my previous employer's went out of business and I only have a regular experience letter which states my job title and my employment duration etc.
I have explained the attorney my situation and I am still waiting to hear from him :mad:

list of I140 docs

pstvak said:
Hi lalaker,
did u file your I-140 Yet? How did u manage your experience letter. I am in similar situation with one of the company.

-- Can I use the experiance letters issued at the end of the employment(2001,2002,2003)? Ofcourse if the job description and skill set matches. Or should I get the latest experiance letters? What if the person who gave the letter is already quit the employer?
--What if the company is out of business and couldn't reach anyone in the company with the address shown in experiance letter?

Thanks

I filed mine on 1/18/06. Buddy, your excolleagues can write it for you on their current employer's letter heads. Incase the company is closed and you can't find anyone the you are on your own. Think hard, you should be able to figure it out.

good luck

Planing to file PERM EB2 with BS +5

Hi

I am planing to file PERM EB2 with BS +5 years requirment. I have already EB3 in Dalas BPC.

Any one has idea when i file I-140, will i have any problem, My company is good enough in ability to pay, and has good tax return, making around $ 5 million.

I am thinking shall i go head or wait for EB3 which is PD sept'2004.It seems that EB2 retrogression may become current 2007 end.(hopefully), before EB3.

Any help appreciated.

thanks
sAtish