• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

List of documents required for GC

zap0paz

Registered Users (C)
List of required files in GC Processing:

1.birth certificates (original photocopy with translation )
2.police cert. (original's translation)
3.passports (photocopy)
4.deportation papers
5.court and prison records
6.military records (original photocopy with translation)
7.marriage cert
8.termination of prior marriages
9.translations
10.evidence of required education or work experience

questios1:If I got my police certificate clean, do I still need court and prison records?

question2:same as my previous question, If I have never been married or never deported, do I need deportation and marriage certificates??

question3:What military records should I bring If I have never been in military?

question4:I am a university student. What evidence of required education should I bring?

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
questios1:If I got my police certificate clean, do I still need court and prison records?

question2:same as my previous question, If I am never married or never deported, do I need deportation and marriage certificates??

question3:What military records should I bring If I never went to military?
thanks in advance

the Answer for 1,2und 3 is this link it will help you

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/reciprocity/reciprocity_3272.html

question4:I am a university student. What evidence of required education should I bring?

go to the students-office and ask them to have student-proof.or any thing can proof that you are student at Uni,

thanks for the prompt reply la1. Do I also need anything from school? such as finishing cert? What else can I add to this list to show I am a valuable one ;0?

hallo ,

for me i have gone to my schools and i have certificates that i den
1- elementary school certificates "1. class to 10. class".
2- Secondary school certificates"11. und 12. class".

from Universcity
1-i have my Bsc. certificate and the courses
2 i have Msc. certificate and Master courses
3. i have proof that i am doing my PHD.

i say for you this is in my case. it is good to have those thing . my Brother have such certificates at time of interwive and i have done the same it is advantage. why not ot have it. my interwive is in march. i hope for you good luck.

Thanks much :). I have another question. My case number is EU19XXX. I have not received my 2nd nl but I forecast to be in interview either in march or in april. When should I wait for 2nd NL and if not received, can I still go to interview :)?

hallo

6 to 4 weeks before the Interwive . the best way send e-mail to KCC If your number is Current then you will have date of interwive . i send e-mail to them and they give me the date of interwive. before i have 2 NL

that site was much helpful but didn't answer to following questions :|

question1:If I got my police certificate clean, do I still need court and prison records?

question2:same as my previous question, If I have never been married or never deported, do I need deportation and marriage certificates??

question3:What military records should I bring If I have never been in military?

q1: no
q2: how do you wanna get a marrige certificate if never married? Answer: no
q3: not need in your case

thanks Tazmania

Tazmani, I appreciate your help too :) Thanks. Anyways, do you know answer to my another question which was about receiving 2nd NL? So my case number is EU19XXX. I've not received my 2nd NL yet. is it must to have it before going to interview? if not, what should I do untill interview ? like what does it say to be done in 2nd NL??

I guess you 2nd letter will arrive end of January or beginning of February. If not, call KCC, there are some folks who got it via E-Mail from them.

My CN will be current in march according to February 2009 Bulletin. Also, I'd like to know about medical examination. Where should I go for examination? What vaccinations do I need?

Also, do I need to go the embassy in my country and show my police certificate for affirmation ? or is it enough to translate it into English ? Do these vaccines apply for every DV winners?

Do these vaccines apply for every DV winners?
Yes.

From what country you are? Maybe you dont need any translations, please check this before. E.g. in Gernany you dont need any as long as the documents are in German or English.

My list of documents seems short. But I hope it works:
1. Passport
2. German Birth Certificate
3. High School Diploma
4. I-134 + Sponsor's Bank Statement

The rest of the documents don't apply to me. I have never married, never went to prison or court, never join the military, all the documents are in English, and I don't need to have a police certificate (never lived outside the U.S for more than 6 months since the age of 16).

Does anyone know how long usually it takes for the U.S Consulate in Frankfurt to process the visa? From Tazmania's sig, it seems to be 2 days. Is this typical time for process in Frankfurt? I hope it is, because I don't want to stay in Germany too long. I just bought myself an open return ticket to the U.S.

Well, I am confused with vaccination list.

ok, lets say Vaccine for Hepatitis B is required aged between 0 to 18yrs? right? If I am not vaccinated on time and I am now over 18yrs old(actually I am 18 at the moment), do I still need to get vaccinated?

can you shed a light to these topic too please?

Well, I am confused with vaccination list.

ok, lets say Vaccine for Hepatitis B is required aged between 0 to 18yrs? right? If I am not vaccinated on time and I am now over 18yrs old(actually I am 18 at the moment), do I still need to get vaccinated?

can you shed a light to these topic too please?

There are vaccination that you are required to have when you were a kid (from 0-18 years old) like Hepatitis B, polio, MMR, etc. Typically, once you pass the age of 18, you should have all these mandatory vaccination done. These vaccination are design to give protection to diseases that develop at the early stage of life.

But if have not receive the Hepatitis B shots when you were young, you will need to have them.

Here are list of mandatory Immuization:
1. MMR (Measels and Rubella Immunization)
2. Menomune
3. Hepatitis B
4. Tuberculosis Skin Test (PPD by Mantoux)
5. Polio

Optional Immunization:
1. BCG
2. Chicken Pox
3. Tetanus/Diptheria
4. Mumps
5. Flu

Last edited by a moderator: