Lets start with Feb Filers

that's odd... on my card though it says I've been a permanent resident since 11/28... almost 3 weeks earlier than my approval notice

Hi cestlavie,
you filed through FB1 right? Can you tell me what kind of RFE they requested? And how did it work out with your affidavit of support? Please update us on "over 21" thread too...
that's odd... on my card though it says I've been a permanent resident since 11/28... almost 3 weeks earlier than my approval notice

woooohooooooooo finally done, atleast until 2 years for my wife, my son received 10 year green card. received them on saturday. they were probably help up as mail delivery was delayed due to the bad weather here. who knows, doesnt matter, we got them now. the only question i have is.....at the interview we asked if we could changed my wifes last name to mine on the greencard and the lady said yes, but the card came with her last name on it. do you think itll be too much of a hassle to change it, or should we just wait til we do removal of conditions???

Hey guys- I hope you have not forgotten me :)

FINNALLY I was approved today! It took several calls and 2 infopasses to track down my non-adjuicated file- recall it from its accidental home at the Nationa Records Center to finally today havig them look at the file and approve me. Stamped-and I await the emails and actual cards!!!!!!!!

Good luck to anyone who is also waiting- though i feel like i was the last Feb. Filer.

Hey guys- I hope you have not forgotten me :)

FINNALLY I was approved today! It took several calls and 2 infopasses to track down my non-adjuicated file- recall it from its accidental home at the Nationa Records Center to finally today havig them look at the file and approve me. Stamped-and I await the emails and actual cards!!!!!!!!

Good luck to anyone who is also waiting- though i feel like i was the last Feb. Filer.

congrats......and i think you might have been the last one.....this thread is dead.....although we were the most happenin bunch for a year. congrats to all.

GC at last

Hey guys- I know this thread is all but dead now!

At last i recieved my 2 year conditional Green Card and welcome letter in the mail and what a pleasant suprise we had that the date of aaproval on the card is August 27th 2008 - the date our interview and not the date of approval i have stamped in my passport from the officer at my INFOPASS last week! We are super happy that it was back dated......certainly seems that the USCIS will let things sit in a pile someplace if you are not proactive!

Good luck to all 2009 filers- i will see you other Feb filers next year when we remove our conditions!

congrats to all....i think, not 100% but that might be the last of us feb filers....happy 2 or 10 years to everyone, see you conditionals in a year and a bit.

js360, Which Chicago lock box address did you send the 485 package to after upgrading the 130 petition. i have to do the same. The USCIS agent after much thought told me the 485 lock box address for concurrent 485, 131 765 filing. Thanks.

If any of you still ever open this thread, I got my notice that I should file form I-751 to remove conditions.
How has GC changed your life ? People who knew me before say that I was a bundle of stress pre-GC, compared to now, 2 years after.

I hope life has been good to all of you, and that you're all filing the removal of conditions now in good spirits with an optimistic look to the future

--Feb08