Lets start with Feb Filers

I made an infopass appointment for the day after the 60 waiting days period is over with at the same center the interview was hosted at... although I'm sure I won't be able to meet with the same DO at all... that's a guarantee... so just in case nothing happens by then... I'll be first on line to bitch about it :)

I can feel your pain, cestlavie104, haven’t heard anything in 2 months after interview, there must be something going on in order for them to put your case on hold for that long. I hope that you will find out why during your infopass appointment.

Be Faithful!

I don't know... it baffles me... they said it had a related case and that they'd have to get a copy of it. She made it clear it was immigration related and not FBI namecheck related... so I don't know if she referred to the other application I filed thru my father which I left alone completely as the one thru my mother was moving faster... or maybe she referred to my mother's original labor certification which proves my eligibility to adjust status on the basis that I am grandfathered into 245i from the time my mother originally applied... the case I aged out of... which got me into this whole mess of reapplying to begin with lol.

I know all copies are stored on microfilms... but does that really take 6 weeks to get a copy? lol

Last edited by a moderator:
so I called the officer at the DO... was able to get her extension #, but she won't give me any update unless in writing... so that's 10 days left, and an appointment I'm gonna keep... maybe I'll try to mention the officer's name that the original interview was with so that she can be the one to give me the interview... my lawyer doesn't even know about it :)

card production ordered

card production ordered.... cheers...

TIP for those who are waiting...

nothing moved for me for last three months..So I decided to take INFOPASS for last friday but on friday morning I realized that I won't be able to go...so canceled it...

By afternoon I thought to take appointment for wednesday.... so logged in to USCIS to get receipt number but what I see is LUD on I-130... voila INFOPASS rocked the whole system...

Today I spent whole day digging up old docs to carry with me on wednesday but in the evening I see "card production ordered"...So gotta do one more cancellation....:D:):D

as predicted, nothing happened.... infopass tomorrow morning 7:15am... will most likely be told to go home... nightmare continues :)

So the Infopass wasn't an actually appointment with an officer... it ended up being the desk clerk just telling me the status... her exact words: "The case is still pending. That's it"... well no sh*t it's still pending... that's why I'm here lol. I try to talk to her a bit and stop giving me this attitude you usually get from those complaining desk clerks. I was able to get out of her "your case is being handled by an officer and has actively been worked on since November 26th" which can be a good sign. Regardless, I had my lawyer sent out an inquiry letter to the officer... and will be scheduling another infopass after January 1st.

no approval yet.....but do have something to report, but dont know if its good or bad.....there was a touch on the i130s today, thats it......other than that......impatiently waiting

well what do you know........minutes after my last post..........card production ordered.........YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who would of thought this late on a friday evening. soon we will be done for a few years. how moods can change so quick with something so simple like this.lol.....my prayers and thoughts for those that dont have yet, kirkland, cestlavie especially and everyone else.

Congratulations js360!

Finally today was our Interview at San Jose DO. The interview went great....everything went very smooth. The officer was satisfied with our case and said that we should hear something in about 2 weeks. In the evening, our status changed to "Card Production Ordered !!!

02/18/08 - Mailed I-385, I-765, I-864W, I-131, G325, copy of Approved I-130
02/26/08 USCIS Recieved Date
03/03/08 Notice Date for I-131, I-485 and I-765
03/19/08 - RFE for Birth certificate and I-864 instead of I-864W
03/21/08 - Biometrics Completed
04/21/08 - Mailed RFE response
04/27/08 - I-485 case processing resumed in NBC
05/13/08 - I-131 (Advanced Parole) approved - Online update
05/16/08 - EAD Production card ordered - Online update
05/20/08 - Received AP
05/22/08 - Received EAD card
11/05/08 - Interview at 7:30 am at San Jose
11/05/08 - Status changed to Card Production ordered. Now waiting for the card.

Good luck to you all!

wow congrats saddie and js... very VERY nice! go and enjoy this weekend for it will be one like no other... o how nice it must feel to be ridden of all this nonsense stress! :)

congrats cestlavie, must be a huge relief....we received i130 approval letters on friday, and i485 approval letters today. green cards should be here soon.

thank you thank you.... major relief yes :) I got the 2nd green card production update today so I'm guessing they will be mailing it out soon...