Lawsuit Contribution Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
Hi sbdol: Your effort is indeed an appreciatiable one, you have done remarkable job. All memebers will thank you for your wonderful tasks.

1. Elect a responsible person who would direct the efforts and collect the contributions in a safe manner. See below.

---I will take this opportunity to collect the funds IF there is no objection from single member of this forum who is actively seeking a lawsuit be an ultimate option.

2. Create spreadhseet for the people willing to contribute.

---I will create a spreadsheet, and will post the money being donated or contributed as I received it in my regular mail with all the data as necessary.

It should have the following fields:
a) Nickname of the contributor.
b) Whether his case is being submitted to the lawsuit
c) Contributed amount.
d)... Anything else ?

I am not that proficient with excel so could somebody create a nice template?

---I am not going to create a nice one, just a plain simple, if anyone can come up with all the bullets, then it can be replaced later on.

3). Everyone willing to contribute sends a personal check on the name of Office of Rajiv Khanna to the person elected under p.1 .

---People should send their checks to the address I will provide, and should mention on the check of its expiry after 120 days of its issuance. Every check should read Law Offices of Rajiv Khanna as a payee.

These checks should be kept uncashed until we achieve the necessary amount.

---I will make sure none of these checks will be cashed or send to Rajiv Khanna, until we come up with 10K.

If for some reason the deal will fail the checks should be sent back.

---I cannot send a check back to you, it will automatically be invalid after 120 days of issuance. Or you may request your bank to stop the payment on your particular check number that is sent to me.

Also every contributor can just ask his bank to cancel the check.

---Whichever is easier for you.

The person who is responsible for collecting the checks will enter each contribution in the spreadsheet and post it here.

---I will be doing that, and will be updating it regularly, almost in daily basis.

Once we collect the necessary amount all the checks are sent to Rajiv and he can file the suit.

---I think everyone agrees to the terms and conditions that has been setforth here.

5. If somebody can induce his employer to participate or to contribute that would be extremely helpful.

---Employer participatation is not necessary, but if someone wants to talk to their employer and he/she wishes to track the case, we could do that as well.

I believe this way everybody will feel safe, which at the end should ensure more people will contribute.

---I will make sure, no one will SKIM our plan, if it works it will be benificial to all the community members, if it fails we still have peace of mind.

How does it sound ?

---This works great.

Please follow this link for futher info
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1356495#post1356495

Status
Not open for further replies.