1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

L2 Visa Status

Discussion in 'General L Visa and Related Issues' started by s.chitvan, Mar 23, 2007.

  1. s.chitvan

    s.chitvan New Member


    I Am On L2 Visa And Received My Ssn Just 2 Days Ago. I Have Applied For My Ead. I Just Want To Ask Whether Can I Work Till The Time I Don't Get My Ead Bcos Its Written On My Ssn Card - Valid For Employment.

    And On Your Site Aswel Its Given That Persons On L2 Visa Are Permitted To Work Without Work Authorization . They May Apply For Ead But Its Not Necessary If They Have Their Marriage Certificate With Them .

    Pls Help.

  2. SetMax

    SetMax Registered Users (C)

    check answers below

Share This Page