L1B to H1B and L1B to GC (Simultaneous with different employers)

nayanamistri

My case is really simple. I am on L1B visa with Company A. Company A wishes to start GC process for me. On the other side, I am willing to file fresh H1B with Company B on 1st April 2015. I have following question:

1. I know that L1B to H1B (with different employers) is legal. But is it also legal to initiate/process GC for Company A and file H1B for Company B at the same time? (As H1 is non-immigrant visa and GC is immigrant visa application?). I am aware GC process will take quite longer time

2. Does UCICS or any of the two Companies know in any case, that I have applied for two different types of visa processes? Can it create any impact on H1B Approval (which may happen around April 2015) OR L1B to H1B COS (which may happen around september 2015)?

3. If H1B is approved with Company B, does Company A need to cancel/withdraw the GC process that is already started? or it gets cancelled/withdrawn automatically?

4. However, if H1B is not picked in lottery or somehow not approved, my PERM/I-140 process (initiated by Company A) will still continue without any issues (irrespective of whether it is in PERM stage or I-140 stage) at the time?

Appreciate your expert advice and comments on the same.