L-1A to Ggreen Card, Urgent needed

sidhu70

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have converted L-1B to L-1A last month.

Now we are ready to submit I-140 and I-485.
Is it true???, that my company have to prove how much % of time i spend in various activities in my responsibilities letter (letter of support provided by my company),

Is their any minimum requirement that how many employees I need to be managing.

Could someone please share their experience after successful conversion from L-1A to Green Card, Any other suggetion will be much appreciated, Thanks for your help
Balvir

Sidhu,

I am going through your phase as well. My company attorney filed through premium processing to convert my L1B to L1A. From what I was told, there is no requirement of how many persons you are managing. The main thing is you have management function and/or responsibility over a key job function or managing people. So your company will have to give supporting letter documenting such responsibilities. Can anyone confirm?

Sidhu, how long did you wait once you got your L1-A before filing 140/485? My lawyer told me better to wait for at least 1 week. True or false?

Another question; when you convert your L1, did you go to Vancouver, BC to get your visa or was it done here in US? If you did it in Vancover, please let me know the time taken. Will you be able to get it in 1 day; so we only need 1 night stay and then head back?

Thanks.

kclee60 said:
Sidhu,

I am going through your phase as well. My company attorney filed through premium processing to convert my L1B to L1A. From what I was told, there is no requirement of how many persons you are managing. The main thing is you have management function and/or responsibility over a key job function or managing people. So your company will have to give supporting letter documenting such responsibilities. Can anyone confirm?

Sidhu, how long did you wait once you got your L1-A before filing 140/485? My lawyer told me better to wait for at least 1 week. True or false?

Another question; when you convert your L1, did you go to Vancouver, BC to get your visa or was it done here in US? If you did it in Vancover, please let me know the time taken. Will you be able to get it in 1 day; so we only need 1 night stay and then head back?

Thanks.
Ken
Thanks for your reply. I have converted to L-1A, 4 weeks ago, but i am not sure about 1 week restriction.

I did not go any where for stamping. My L-1B current until March 2007 so is the L-1A.
I like to talk to you more if Ok, my email address is "balvirs@hotmail.com"
Thanks again