K1 visa on a 10 year ban

Limt

Hello. My question is can I be approve for a fiance visa if I have a ban. I was banned for 10 years, I have 1 more year until the ban is over. Is it possible or not? What about once the ban is over, can it be used as a reason to deny the visa? I was a child when my parents took me to the US, unfortunately they filed a false asylum petition and got deported, I was an adult when this happened. How will this affect my chances since I entered illegally as a child but left when I was an adult.

Last edited:
Once the 10 year ban is served, you become admissible just like someone who never received a ban.

You will need documentation to back up your leave date. Do not lie on any forms - you may be required to disclose this incident.

If the 10 year ban has not been completed, then you will need to apply with an I-601.

Yes, you will need to file the inadmissibility waiver. Google I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility.

Yes, you will need to file the inadmissibility waiver. Google I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility.
That post was nearly a year ago, I’m sure they’ve done something by now...even if just waiting out the final year of the ban.