K1 administrative processing jerusalem

majdbjad

Hello

My fiance's visa has been in administrative processing since JUL 29 2013....this has been the hardest time of my life. Has anyone else been in AP with jerusalem consulate ...how long does it take?!?!!?! Any help would be great ...im starting to feel depressed...please pray for us !

IS there anyone i can call to check on the status ? who do i call , nvc ,,,uscis? anyone know?

Administrative Processing will take few months. USCIS may require few information about your documents you have produced. You may call to USCIS national Customer service center for further queries.

Hello

My fiance's visa has been in administrative processing since JUL 29 2013....this has been the hardest time of my life. Has anyone else been in AP with jerusalem consulate ...how long does it take?!?!!?! Any help would be great ...im starting to feel depressed...please pray for us !

IS there anyone i can call to check on the status ? who do i call , nvc ,,,uscis? anyone know?

hello

I had an interview appointment on 10 July 2014.

the interview went well, but the officer gave me a blue sheet with a Administrative processing checkbox.

he asked me some question about my fiance's previous marriage and aslo about my workplace which was in the some it engineering companies that they work for some banks.

and then he told me normally this process would take 3-6 monthes.

I am so upset and i dont know whats the meaning of this paper.

I really appreciated if some people can help me

Thanks

hello
I had an interview appointment on 10 July 2014 in Yerevan, Armenia for k1 visa.
Im from Iran
the interview went well, but the officer gave me a blue sheet with a Administrative processing checkbox.
he asked me some question about my fiance's previous marriage and aslo about my workplace which was in the some it engineering companies that they work for some banks.
and then he told me normally this process would take 3-6 monthes.
I am so upset and i dont know whats the meaning of this paper.
I really appreciated if some people can help me
Thanks