• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Just found out I was selected last year

Question please.
I paid $330 in the consulate today.
Are there any other green card fees I need to pay in the USA?

Question please.
I paid $330 in the consulate today.
Are there any other green card fees I need to pay in the USA?

The $330 fee you paid is the DV administrative fee. You'll still need to pay $165 for the plastic/actual GC. This payment can be made either before you depart for the US or after your arrival. Your GC will not be produced if this payment isn't made.

The $330 fee you paid is the DV administrative fee. You'll still need to pay $165 for the plastic/actual GC. This payment can be made either before you depart for the US or after your arrival. Your GC will not be produced if this payment isn't made.
Ok thank you.I heard I can pay the $165.
Do you have the link for that?
Thank you

Hello friends.
It's been 2 weeks since my interview.when I check the status of my passport,it says" Your passport is still with post."
I know it means that the passport is still in the consulate but what worries me is the Administrative Processing.How do I know if it's not the case here.
They told me in the consulate,the day of interview,that my visa was approved and when I check the status of visa online,it says that my visa was issued and printed in 9/16/2016.
Thank you

Hello friends.
It's been 2 weeks since my interview.when I check the status of my passport,it says" Your passport is still with post."
I know it means that the passport is still in the consulate but what worries me is the Administrative Processing.How do I know if it's not the case here.
They told me in the consulate,the day of interview,that my visa was approved and when I check the status of visa online,it says that my visa was issued and printed in 9/16/2016.
Thank you
if it says issued, then that implies you are fine

Heading to 30 days now and they are done with 2016.I do not know if this is an AP or not.I tried to call and email th3 consulate but no answer.It still says ISSUED when I check my visa status.
Back to the uncertainty zone again.

Heading to 30 days now and they are done with 2016.I do not know if this is an AP or not.I tried to call and email th3 consulate but no answer.It still says ISSUED when I check my visa status.

There's is no 'AP' beyond September 30th of the applicable FY. Any unresolved AP case by the end of the FY is a 'dead' case. The AP isn't going to be resolved after that. If CEAC says issued, it most likely is issued. Your passport just seems stuck 'somewhere'.

They are busy at the end of the month. Just relax and be patient.

There's is no 'AP' beyond September 30th of the applicable FY. Any unresolved AP case by the end of the FY is a 'dead' case. The AP isn't going to be resolved after that. If CEAC says issued, it most likely is issued. Your passport just seems stuck 'somewhere'.
Thank you

@EURO2014
This is the message i get when i check the status.

U.S. Department of State
IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Issued
Immigrant Visa Case Number: 2016AFXXXX 01 CSB
Case Creation Date: 25-Oct-2014
Status Updated Date: 16-Sep-2016

Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV.