• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Just found out I was selected last year

I'm still waiting your impression about the new life there, did you got a job, apartment, etc..
Hey friend,
I was just busy with the new life over here.It was tough the first 6 months struggling to find a job and how to get around the city.
This was the only reason.I did not expect it to be this hard.
However,and after I found a job in new york city,life started to get easier.I work 5 days a week 10hrs a day.I also go to school for esl classes weekends so my schedule is full 7/7.
anyway thank you for the request and I ll try to follow up since this week was the last week of this semester.

Hey friend,
I was just busy with the new life over here.It was tough the first 6 months struggling to find a job and how to get around the city.
This was the only reason.I did not expect it to be this hard.
However,and after I found a job in new york city,life started to get easier.I work 5 days a week 10hrs a day.I also go to school for esl classes weekends so my schedule is full 7/7.
anyway thank you for the request and I ll try to follow up since this week was the last week of this semester.

Good to know you have been able to settle down @Talhicham I'm sure you everything will fall into place, when the time comes.