Job Letter Format to submit to candian embussy.

amit_sanghavi

Registered Users (C)
Does any one have format of job letter which i can get it from canada company ?

I am not sure does canada embussy need any specific format to submit Job offer letter ?

After receiving job offer from canadian company, do i or company them selves need to do any further process with canadian embussy ?

Is this Job letter can help me to process my application faster ?

Please advise.

Apprciate you help so much.
Thx.
Amit

There is no format for a job offer letter but in general the offer letter should mention your job title(manager, analyst, etc), job responsibilities, salary and for how long the job offer is valid(should be at least one year).

If your company can validate the job offer from HRDC then you can get upto 10 additional points for arranged employment.
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/asp/gateway.asp?hr=en/epb/lmd/fw/aehrdcassess.shtml&hs=hze

Job Offer Validation is a process by which a Canadian government body determines whether a particular job offer made by a Canadian employer to a foreign individual should be approved (validated).

HRDC confirmation is based on successfully establishing each of the following requirements:

1. the offer of employment is genuine;
2. the wages and working conditions of the employment would be sufficient to attract and retain
Canadians; and
3. the employment is full-time and not seasonal.

How much time it takes to validate the job offer from HRDC

How much time (Approx.) it takes to validate the job offer from HRDC ?

Any idea ?

I will read your forwared link and find more information.

Thx. for all your help.
Amit