• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

January 2015 Visa Bulletin released

Did anybody receive 2nd letter appointment that is scheduled in late February? As I have read almost all appointment was scheduled at the beginning of February. Can I hope that KCC will continue sending letters in this month for February?

Did anybody receive 2nd letter appointment that is scheduled in late February? As I have read almost all appointment was scheduled at the beginning of February. Can I hope that KCC will continue sending letters in this month for February?

They tend to send all the letters in one batch. They could change their way of doing things of course - but we have not heard about any later 2NLs.

After reading all the pages in this post, I just started to worry that i should have no hope for my case.

I was born in UAE "Asia" but i'm Egyptian, so: My CN is 13***

Till now and according to Jan., 2015 new document released, They are still interviewing range 3250

My questions are:
=============
1)Is there any hope to go through the interview?
2)Since i'm Egyptian and living in Egypt and this was documented in the DS-260 form, will they aware that yes my CN is AS but my interview will be in Egypt under AF?
3)What are the coming expected steps?
4)If i passed all the steps, should i go for landing in the USA, or i will get the green card in my home country Egypt?

Thank you so much in advance.

After reading all the pages in this post, I just started to worry that i should have no hope for my case.

I was born in UAE "Asia" but i'm Egyptian, so: My CN is 13***

Till now and according to Jan., 2015 new document released, They are still interviewing range 3250

My questions are:
=============
1)Is there any hope to go through the interview?
2)Since i'm Egyptian and living in Egypt and this was documented in the DS-260 form, will they aware that yes my CN is AS but my interview will be in Egypt under AF?
3)What are the coming expected steps?
4)If i passed all the steps, should i go for landing in the USA, or i will get the green card in my home country Egypt?

Thank you so much in advance.

1. Some chance yes
2. As long as you filled out your Ds260 correctly, then yes.
3. Lots of waiting so plenty of time to read more.
4. You have to go to the USA

1. Some chance yes
2. As long as you filled out your Ds260 correctly, then yes.
3. Lots of waiting so plenty of time to read more.
4. You have to go to the USA

Thank you Britsimon, but is it logic that my CN is under AS while i'm from Egypt?

Hi Britsimon
I got a new job after i submitted ds260 in aug so i didnt mention it.
Do u think is it necessary to add the information of the job in this form or not?!
And should i talk about it to officer in my inteview?!
Cn AS3300

Hi Britsimon
I got a new job after i submitted ds260 in aug so i didnt mention it.
Do u think is it necessary to add the information of the job in this form or not?!
And should i talk about it to officer in my inteview?!
Cn AS3300

Yes - just update that at interview.

My interview has already been scheduled. I have about 6 weeks time before interview. I was living in United States for the past 6 month on a visitor visa. Now I am back to my home country. Do I need to update my ds-260 with my last stay in United States?

Yes, do that during your interview. Cos love hearing the truth and when you give your passport, s/he will see that. You will also go back to USA and expect them to be having that info so why not share it out?

My interview has already been scheduled. I have about 6 weeks time before interview. I was living in United States for the past 6 month on a visitor visa. Now I am back to my home country. Do I need to update my ds-260 with my last stay in United States?

You won't be able to update your DS if your interview has already been scheduled anyway. The CO will probably ask if you have visited the US, just mention it during the interview.

Hi Britsimon
What's your guess on upcoming visa bulletein.....How much will be cut off number for ASIA ? Currently its 3,825 i guess...