JAN/FEB/MARCH 2004 Concurrent filers discuss here

GeorgeMichael

Registered Users (C)
Folks.....

Those of you in the same boat as me (140 /485 pending..thanks to fujie ohata :( )...................any thoughts of hope ????
Kindly provide details Approved / Not Approved / RFE details ( if any).

Do you have any feedback from ur attorneys with regard to whether we are scr**ed because of this priority date retrogation ??

Just trying to find if we can see light at the end of the tunnel ( this year end) or is it gonna take more than a year

(March 2004 140 / 485 filed)
EAD/FP/AP completed

hey GM

long time :)

well dude there is nothing really to discuss we are screwd , i am gonna change jobs soon i think because i might not have an option to wait.

all the best.

GeorgeMichael said:
Folks.....

Those of you in the same boat as me (140 /485 pending..thanks to fujie ohata :( )...................any thoughts of hope ????
Kindly provide details Approved / Not Approved / RFE details ( if any).

Do you have any feedback from ur attorneys with regard to whether we are scr**ed because of this priority date retrogation ??

Just trying to find if we can see light at the end of the tunnel ( this year end) or is it gonna take more than a year

(March 2004 140 / 485 filed)
EAD/FP/AP completed

Same Here.. Still waiting for I-140(of course I-485 too) approval. See my signature for the details..

I Am In The Same Boat And There Is Big Hole In It.

Nd March 8th 2004
Ead/ap/fp Complete
I 140 And I 485 Pending

Any Of You Guys Planning For Applying For 2nd Ead.

Hi Guys,
My I140 approved in April'04 and my I485 LUD changed on 10/26 and 10/27. No update sofar...

Thanks "I knowitall".
Hey guys ,it may not be the right thread..but may be you guys can help with my situation.I have couple of questions..

1)I am a physician on h1b visa awaiting I-140 and I-485.I will be going for fellowship next year(july 2005).If my employer continue to sponsor me and keeps me on the payroll as i will be working the weekends with him.How safe is it to join fellowship.

2)Is it possible to use ead through wife and at the same time mainatin ur H1b visa status??

any help appreciated

My ID says it all, guys :)

I-140/I-485 applied concurrently on 03/01/04 at NSC. Neither of them approved (obviously). Will be applying for renewal of EAD within a couple of days.

jan , feb march filers report here

jan , feb march filers report here if ur 2nd ead/ ap is approved also report ur 140/485 status

gcwantsme said:
jan , feb march filers report here if ur 2nd ead/ ap is approved also report ur 140/485 status

Pl. see my signature below for the latest updates on my I-140/I-485/EAD2 cases status.

Last edited by a moderator:
My only advice to you would be to apply for ead2 and ap2 six months in advance of expiration of previous ead/ap. Although this by itself does not seem to trigger anything, it probably puts you in a different queue.

Hi,

It seems to me that this thread should be sticky to the top.

Do you guys know how to do that?

Thanks!

fiveice

fiveice said:
Hi,

It seems to me that this thread should be sticky to the top.

Do you guys know how to do that?

Thanks!

fiveice

Done!

Need to send email to administator to get this done.