J-1 waiver for physician

dialyze

Hello all,
I am a 2nd year fellow and I have a job offer in hand. Can anyone please give me some information as to how to start the paperwork for the J-1 waiver? I have a lawyer who will be hired by my employer to do the visa filing. Also, what is the first step after signing the contract? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks.

I am also in the same boat

Hello all,
I am a 2nd year fellow and I have a job offer in hand. Can anyone please give me some information as to how to start the paperwork for the J-1 waiver? I have a lawyer who will be hired by my employer to do the visa filing. Also, what is the first step after signing the contract? Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Also does anyone know about new rule by Ghulam Nabi Azad of restriting NORI (No Objection to return to India). Will this rule affect people who got j1 visa before 2012?. I hear that the rule has not been passed yet.

I have a waiver sponsor who is very interested in hiring me. Should I start the process of obtaining NORI at this stage?

Please some one clarify?

Also does anyone know about new rule by Ghulam Nabi Azad of restriting NORI (No Objection to return to India). Will this rule affect people who got j1 visa before 2012?. I hear that the rule has not been passed yet.

I have a waiver sponsor who is very interested in hiring me. Should I start the process of obtaining NORI at this stage?

Please some one clarify?

Hey Harshasn, can you pm me your phone number? We can talk and compare notes about how to go about this process. Hope thats ok with you.

Hey Harshasn, can you pm me your phone number? We can talk and compare notes about how to go about this process. Hope thats ok with you.

Did you guys find out if the NORI is needed by physicians? I am also in the same position as you two. Thanks