Its been 2 years and 3 months since I passed my civic exam and no decision has been made

Jefh328ic

It's really frustrating. I had my interview in January 1st 2013 I passed my interview. I owed money to the irs and the proof that I had an installment agreement wasn't enough for the officer. I was asked to send a copy of every check that I had sent to the IRS. I sent everything they wanted the next day. Via usps certified mail. The officer told me that my A file was missing when I had my interview, and they were gonna take care of that. When I filled up my application I did say yes to the arrested/cited question because I had one speeding ticket which had been paid for already. I Dont know if that affected me in any way.
Info pass is useless, emailing them is useless. I got my congress woman involved and it was useless. They told her my case was being processed in Texas, so she contacted the Texas office and all they told her was that I needed to wait because my case was still under investigation. It's really frustaiting and I feel that they just threw my file in a pile and forgot about it. In December 2013, 11 months after I had my interview, I received a letter that I needed to get my biometrics again because the one on file had expired, besides that, My case is been frozen.

I'm in the same boat too. Went for my interview in okc 10/30/15. I'm owing state tax for 2014 which is just $750 and I have payment arrangement and have been making regular payments. The io asked me if I was owing tax and I said yes, he wanted proof which I went to get from tax commission and give my io within an hour. He then said ok this should work , please wait for the letter in the mail in a couple of weeks and gave me no decisionetter but it's been close to 3 months & haven't heard anything. I have called the 0800 number ever spoken to level 2 officer but still the same thing to just wait for max 120 days. It's so frustrating. Please post when you get your oath or anyone in same situation. Thanx