1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Italy/Milan, Paris/France Transit Visa

Discussion in 'Consular Processing Issues-Immigrant Visas (Green ' started by GreenMD2003, Mar 9, 2005.

  1. GreenMD2003

    GreenMD2003 Registered Users (C)

    Currently I have H1B visa stampped on my passport.

    I will have to change flights A] At Paris while going
    B] Milan/ Italy while coming back. My questions are

    1] Do I need a transit visa for Paris?

    2] At the time of CP interview they cancel your H1B
    Visa in your passport. Then what kind of visa I will be showing at Milan? Becuase I will be getting Plastic Card latter.

    3] Do they stamp your passport with immigrant visa in same way like H1B [ looks same like H1B with your Photo Etc.?]

    4] Will I need new visa for Milan? Or Immgrant Visa stamp in passport should be enouhg?

    Thanks for your reply.

  2. vrajeshj

    vrajeshj Registered Users (C)

    Hi GreenMD by response marked by ***
    Note: I am not a lawyer and this is not a legal opinion
  3. GreenMD2003

    GreenMD2003 Registered Users (C)

    Thank You Vrajeshj.


Share This Page