• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Is my CN high?

jessy30

Thanks for this forum
I am a selectee of dv 2016 from Africa and my CN is AF45*** am really worried if I will get the visa though I submitted my DS-260 on 21 May.Is there a probability of getting one and if so when will the interview be.TIA.

Thanks for this forum
I am a selectee of dv 2016 from Africa and my CN is AF45*** am really worried if I will get the visa though I submitted my DS-260 on 21 May.Is there a probability of getting one and if so when will the interview be.TIA.

Right now we don't know the max case numbers and the density and so on. So - it is a bit of a guess but I would say you are OK. Again, just as a guess, the interview will be August or September.

Right now we don't know the max case numbers and the density and so on. So - it is a bit of a guess but I would say you are OK. Again, just as a guess, the interview will be August or September.
thanks for your prompt answer.Which year 2015 or 2016