1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform.

What does it mean? Join us today, 21 November, at 11 AM EST 202-800-8395. Call or Skype. As usual, the call will be recorded and made available from our Our YouTube channel

Is my case cancelled

Discussion in 'Lottery Visas - DV' started by TAMARO, Oct 10, 2007.

1. TAMARO

TAMARO New Member

My husband won a dv 2008 he received the notification letter on july but it was send february 14, then we filled in the forms and send it back 22/7/2007 we forgot to sign some forms later on we resend the forms which we photocopied and filled with underwritten does it mean our case will be denied. we haven't received the second letter form kcc

2. Tazmania

Tazmania Registered Users (C)

Hi,

Please take a look at my signature and make a similar one with you data (UserCP -> Edit Signature). When we know your region and part of your case number (CN) we can help you much better.

Finally, I dont think that they have disqualified your case.

3. dragoman

dragoman Registered Users (C)

Relax..your application will not be cancelled, you were late to send the forms back, thefore your interview will be delayed. If you want to be sure for everything just call KCC and ask them..Good luck.