1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Degree Certificate Required for Canada Work Permit?

Discussion in 'Temporary Visas for Canada' started by sardaarji, Jan 8, 2007.

  1. sardaarji

    sardaarji New Member


    I am Sardaar, writing this query from India. I got a job in Canada in Information Technology domain. There employer is ready to take me in. But my query is, I could not finish my graduation (I completed 16 years of education but didn't clear few papers to obtain convocation certificate) due to some reasons. But I have 4 years of solid technical experience, which include 2 years internation experience (Western Europe). For H1B to US , wee need to show our graduation certificates at consulate. But I could not see the specific requirement on Canadian Visa site. Can any one please advice. Thanks in advance for your time.

    Best Regards,

Share This Page