1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Is Degree Certificate Required for Canada Work Permit?

Discussion in 'Temporary Visas for Canada' started by sardaarji, Jan 8, 2007.

1. sardaarji

sardaarji New Member

Hello,

I am Sardaar, writing this query from India. I got a job in Canada in Information Technology domain. There employer is ready to take me in. But my query is, I could not finish my graduation (I completed 16 years of education but didn't clear few papers to obtain convocation certificate) due to some reasons. But I have 4 years of solid technical experience, which include 2 years internation experience (Western Europe). For H1B to US , wee need to show our graduation certificates at consulate. But I could not see the specific requirement on Canadian Visa site. Can any one please advice. Thanks in advance for your time.

Best Regards,
    Sardaar.