• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Iran

I would like to hear from Iranians who has had any experience with the interview in Ankara.

Good luck

Hi friends,

Has any Iranian winner already received the second package for interview during Oct. 2006?

Salam,
I am DV-2007 winner from IRAN. My case number is 2007AS6XXX and I am waiting for the second letter. I would like to ask the Iranian winners, especially the DV-2007 winners, to update others about their lottery status. We can help each other in this way.

Hi dear Mrs Bahar
My wife is winner of dv2007 from Iran.We were in Ankara 12 weeks ago for interview.She represent her BSc instead diploma is there any problem forthis?also they wanted W2 & 1040 tax forms from our sponsor & gave us a blue sheet & said we need security clearance but it not announced on the embassy web page yet.I call embassy & they say be wait.Can you help me
Thank you a lot

i have been given a white paper not blue nor pink

& the officer marked on 'administrative processing' term

what does it mean ?

Salam

Salam ,mitonid daghigh tar tozih bedidi ke be chi va chera onja gir dadan va chi khastan azaton va gharar be che kari shod?