IR 5 Interview for Mother at Mumbai Embassy Prep

Love

Registered Users (C)
Hello -

I am getting ready for IR5 interview for mother at Mumbai Embassy. Soon flying in for fingerprinting and interview. I have some questions

1- The pre-interview checklist says to carry birth certificate of all children even if they are not sponsoring. Does anyone know if that is really required ?

2 - I will have I-864 Affidavit with me with my Federal Tax transcripts and W2 but do we also need a public charge questionnaire to be done?

3- What should I be showing as evidence of relationship between me and my mother ? Any tips will be appreciated.

4- We have police certificate that was done for my mother which is 1 year and 6 months old. Will that be sufficient ?

5- My father expired 4 years ago and I have his death certificate. Do I still need marriage certificate of my mother and my father? We don't have it so making sure.

6- Any guidance on what to expect in interview or any links on forum will be greatly appreciated. As we are not sure what to expect.

7- Do all documents we carry need to be notarized or certified?

Thanks
Love

Hello, I hope your interview went well. I came here looking for similar information as you but I see that no one has replied to you. I will appreciate if you could post the answers from your experience.