Invitation letter to boyfriend for birth of child

JazzyJaz

Hi there!
I have searched and searched on sending invitation letters to foreigners to enter the US for the birth of a child but the only thing that comes up deals with grandparents/In-laws. However, the replies to those forum question say not to mention the birth of the child in the letter of invitation for the reason that grandparents will be providing nanny services,which puts an American nanny/day car service out of a job

My case is a little different. Does anyone have experience with sending a letter of invitation to the baby's father to witness the birth/take care of child while I work. I am worried to mention it in a letter because it might make it seem like he will stay in the US forever. Should I not mention the birth of the child in the letter/provide a letter from my doctor? Would it be best to just mention the touristy things we'll do?

We are not married so my second question is:
If my boyfriend comes on a tourist visa can we apply for the fiance visa when he gets here? I know the K visa takes longer and my baby will already be born once everything gets processed.

They would (almost) never grant non immigrant visa for a potential immigrant. You should apply for K visa ASAP to make it start tickling. If he discloses the details the changes are slim to none, if he doesn't it would be lying and worse consequences in the long run.