Introduction

L

Leila Lehman

My name is Leila L. Lehman, I am a case manager at the Law firm of Rajiv S. Khanna . I have been assigned to assis with consular processing issues. Please note, that I will not interfere with the public nature of this forum other than to provide help when needed and to maintain proper decorum.

Welcome Mr. Lehman

Let me first Congratulate Mr. Rajiv Khanna and his time including all of you for giving us an opportunity to exchange information here. This forum has been of immense value to us and many of us have had got valuable suggestions / information for difficult situations.

Welcome !

Welcome!!!

This board has been very useful for all the immigrants and non immigrants. It will be very helpful for people if we can summarize important topics, collect all the responses and post them in FAQ. This is my suggestion and I welcome any other useful points.

Great Board!!!

Really cool. Welcome.

appreciate the effort and resources Rajiv Khanna and all of you are putting into this. This is a resource of incredible value.

That\'s something never heard of

We immensly appreciate your involvement and yr dirtections when needed. Such kindness will bring loads of information/advice sharing for everybody involved.

issues in I485

Leila L. Lehman, I need some help to my case I-485

I move from califonia in 2/26/1999 in to atlanta ,GA and transsfer my case

from CA to GA ,I'm (Aslyum) and I apply my applicantion green card 2/7/2001 in atlanta , the Taxses they send me in

August 05 2004 the fingerprint and I done that------ so my Question is

1- what is the process after I done the fingerprints? :confused:

2-How long did take this processing ? :confused:

3-What time did we caught the approve ? :confused:

4- How the taxses send me the fingerprint ,If I apply my case in Nebraska not taxses ? :confused:

5- Do I check my case with Nebraksa or Atlanta,GA they are two difrcult time between two ? :confused:

Please I need some or you can answer all my Questions

Thank you :confused: