Interview in Cuidad Juarez....

Have you found out any info on the cuidad juarez interview? The NVC has completed our case and sent it to Juarez, so now were just waiting for our interview letter. Any info you may have would really help! Thanks

Tips for Cd. Juarez interview

Bring with you any relationship proof such as e-mails, letter, tickets, pictures, etc. Also do not forget your birth certificate.
What I did first it was paying on the bank the fees and the next day I went to the hospital to do the medical test, in fact they are only 2 authorized hospitals, they are in the same street that the US consulate is. For the medical examination it's almost all day... by the afternoon they give you the results. The next day I went to the interview, it takes a lot.. I was there at 8and I went out around 3:00 pm. Be careful if you don't have enough copies or the photo size required, there's a lot of places around there, but they are expensive.
If you have any questions, let me know... here's my e-mail: aidee_jp@hotmail.com
Don't be nervous, and remember after the interview you will have to cross the border and you will not be able to come back to Mexico until the paperwork for become permanent resident is done.
Other thing, go with your fiancee to the interview.

Good luck