**** Interview at the Embassy ****

lanzelot_2010

My wife and I have the I-130 approved. We sent the documents to the NVC in February and in March they requested another additional document, we sent it right away. Today, May 8th and I wonder when are we gonna have the interview in the Embassy... any help?

How can I know the status of this case? When should I call?

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Check with the embassy. Send them email with your case number. They should be able to help you.

lanzelot_2010 said:
My wife and I have the I-130 approved. We sent the documents to the NVC in February and in March they requested another additional document, we sent it right away. Today, May 8th and I wonder when are we gonna have the interview in the Embassy... any help?

How can I know the status of this case? When should I call?

Thanks so much!!!

Did you receive notification from NVC or did you check status on their automated phone system that your file is forwarded to the embassy? If not, you may want to call NVC to find out.

If file has been forwarded to embassy, you have to contact embassy to find out. Some of the embassies post their interview schedule for the next month on their website. Didfferent emabassies have varying load/resources and take different amount of time to schedule interview upon receipt of file from NVC. If you specify the emabassy, may be someone with experience at that embassy can share their timeline.

For general reference, you can refer to
http://www.cptracker.com/