Instruction not too clarify for the N-400 form.

Kami

1) Thinking about applying for Naturalization
2) Instruction for Application for Naturalization
3) N-400 form Document Checklist
4) A Guide to Naturalization
All 4 of these PDF giving different instruction for filling the N-400 form.
I have problem with the photograph not sure where to sign and when to sign, because 1) saying sign at the interview and 2) and 3) says sign your name with the A#. AND

The proof of selective service registration, 1) says provide proof of your registration to USCIS and 3) didn't mention anything about the proof of selective service registration

And also the check instruction in "Paying Immigration Fee", please make the check picture as an image so people can zoom in. (I know the instruction is at the bottom) Too bad I still can't post links till I reach 5 posts.

Last edited:
On the photo, your name and A# go on the back in pencil (it's hard to write with pencil, so don't worry that it's barely legible). As mentioned in your other post (please do not start multiple posts asking the same question), take selective service registration proof with you to the interview - no need to send with application.

On the photo, your name and A# go on the back in pencil (it's hard to write with pencil, so don't worry that it's barely legible). As mentioned in your other post (please do not start multiple posts asking the same question), take selective service registration proof with you to the interview - no need to send with application.
I though this section is for improving the website... I am just posting what they need to change.. not asking questions..

Hah, then we're both stupid - I, because I didn't realise that this was the wrong sub-forum, and you because your post is also not relevant here...