INS Sample letters

roman43

Does anyone have a sample letter proving marriage to the INS for the I485 interview. My Interview is on July 29th, INS send to me appointment letter, where they ask me to bring all the paperwork and 3 letters from the people who know us, including neighbors. I can not a sample letter so our neighbors do it for me.
Thnak You

What kinda case it is?

Marriage or Employment..
What kinda letter they are asking for.. Can you put coplete statement they wrote on their letter(Interview Letter).
Thanks,

OK, britishexpats, i just have to throw this in there, i am kind of a language enthusiast and i loved your thank you's in various languages. In order; English, spanish, german,****,Italian, and portuguese. But the reason why i have stars on there, is because i do not recognize "vous" and if it is one of the popular world languages i know basics of most all. However, i know that this does sound like a french word to me meaning "you," it is written in the same exact manner. Ofcourse thank you in french is 'merci,' sodo me a favor, it will rest my mind, if you can, let me know what language that is, in which "vous," means thank you. Thx.