• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Inquiry

Alialrawi

Hi all ,
I'm wining US lottery 2015 but i not receive visa , only i know i'm win the us lottery but no any update about my case ! What i do now ? Please can any one help me ??

Thanks&Regards

I have bad news my friend!
Your Case number didn't make it to an interview :-(
Try for dv2017 may be you will get a lower case number.
Good luck
Why???
But i sent email to KCC and said my case is pending and will be contact you at September 2015 , please how can you know i'm not have a chance ??

CN : 2015AS9355

I'm afraid, you will not be scheduled for a visa interview. The final cut off number for Asia is 7,649, only CNs up to this number gets to be interviewed. All other CNs from 7,650 and above for Asia will not be scheduled for a visa interview. Sorry for the bad news.

Bad news indeed.
But the good news is that DV2017 is just 2 months away and you can try your luck again. :) Keep the momentum going with your prep work and savings and who knows, by the time you are called in for 2017 interviews (if you are selected), you would be in a much better position as far as finance is concerned.

I'm afraid, you will not be scheduled for a visa interview. The final cut off number for Asia is 7,649, only CNs up to this number gets to be interviewed. All other CNs from 7,650 and above for Asia will not be scheduled for a visa interview. Sorry for the bad news.
I'm very sad :( ,thank you so much .. I will try again in 2017 and inshallah i'm win , thanks again

Bad news indeed.
But the good news is that DV2017 is just 2 months away and you can try your luck again. :) Keep the momentum going with your prep work and savings and who knows, by the time you are called in for 2017 interviews (if you are selected), you would be in a much better position as far as finance is concerned.
Thank you my friend .. I will try again in 2017 , if i wining the visa to us i bring gift for you :)