• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

inquiry about updating DS-260 application

leawe

hi all,

im dv winner case number As78** sudanese citizen kuwait chargeability. i need some help

1) i got new job hopefully will start by the coming month. i dont wanna re-open my application to avoid any more delays for interview.is it fine just to mention that in the interview.

2) i remember when i filled my application i ticked "yes" if i had received vaccinations in accordance with u.s. law...i do have record from kuwait hospital back in the days but i dont know if its as per US law?

im worried if i re-open my application more delays will come till my feet step into the US embassy. already 89 days remaining for the ban and my interview i believe... if :mad: our government cooperate and the ban cleared.

hi all,

im dv winner case number As78** sudanese citizen kuwait chargeability. i need some help

1) i got new job hopefully will start by the coming month. i dont wanna re-open my application to avoid any more delays for interview.is it fine just to mention that in the interview.

2) i remember when i filled my application i ticked "yes" if i had received vaccinations in accordance with u.s. law...i do have record from kuwait hospital back in the days but i dont know if its as per US law?

im worried if i re-open my application more delays will come till my feet step into the US embassy. already 89 days remaining for the ban and my interview i believe... if :mad: our government cooperate and the ban cleared.

There is no need to update the DS260 for either of those things. Your answer for the vaccinations was incorrect, BUT the incorrect answer does not matter.

Now about your chargeability. Were you born in Kuwait? If not, how are you charging to Kuwait?

There is no need to update the DS260 for either of those things. Your answer for the vaccinations was incorrect, BUT the incorrect answer does not matter.

Now about your chargeability. Were you born in Kuwait? If not, how are you charging to Kuwait?
thanks brit yes i was born and lived all my life here in kuwait. just visit sudan 3 times in my whole life last time 2002... and still banned:D

thanks brit yes i was born and lived all my life here in kuwait. just visit sudan 3 times in my whole life last time 2002... and still banned:D

I'm not sure the ban will be applied to you - at least for scheduling of an interview. They might schedule the interview based on your chargeability BUT then apply the ban based on your presented nationality at the interview. You may already have checked - but once your case number is current we will see for sure.

thanks alot brit u really made my day :eek: a tleast hope came back ...... another question i feel u answered above but just for confirmation....i remember i asked u before about the possible time for my interview and u told me between june-july ....now if the ban removed and my case become current would i expect the interview in same period or it will be delay due the ones who missed there interview bcz of the ban?
i mean are they gonna be interviewed first then us?

thanks alot brit u really made my day :eek: a tleast hope came back ...... another question i feel u answered above but just for confirmation....i remember i asked u before about the possible time for my interview and u told me between june-july ....now if the ban removed and my case become current would i expect the interview in same period or it will be delay due the ones who missed there interview bcz of the ban?
i mean are they gonna be interviewed first then us?

They schedule interviews month to month as a batch. So, early in the month they identify all the cases that are ready to be scheduled then arrange those interviews. Within the month there is no discernible order.

It is too early to know how the ban will impact that scheduling. We don't know if the ban will stop them scheduling until the end of the ban (which could shift all banned cases to August or September (possibly ONLY September) interviews, or whether they will schedule based on the anticipation of the ban being removed (in which case we could see July or even late June interviews for previously banned cases.

Frankly, we don't know. And I doubt KCC have a solid plan about that at this point either.

hi all again,

jus now i've received the 2NL feel excited :)and worried :( bout it in same time

scheduled in 05/23 i was hoping before 05/8 Supreme Court date but lets see (nowadays news seems not good for the 6 countries :mad:)

- can i apply for the police record now or directly before the interview?

- is there an application or form need to be submit from the person i will stay with in US like showing his tax, etc...

-finally is there a way to make the interview earlier :p last week i complete full screen check from US authorization which took me 1 month( related to us army camp)

hi all again,

jus now i've received the 2NL feel excited :)and worried :( bout it in same time

scheduled in 05/23 i was hoping before 05/8 Supreme Court date but lets see (nowadays news seems not good for the 6 countries :mad:)

- can i apply for the police record now or directly before the interview?

- is there an application or form need to be submit from the person i will stay with in US like showing his tax, etc...

-finally is there a way to make the interview earlier :p last week i complete full screen check from US authorization which took me 1 month( related to us army camp)

Congratulations :)