Initial EADs @ Texas service center

Buff

Hello guys ,how's the processing times for Initial EADs based on pending asylum @ Texas service center ? Some people got their card in 20-30 days

Have you gotten your EAD yet?
Yes ,I filed the I-765 on January 12 got the receipt on January 17 ,then the approval on February 15 exactly 30 days ..I got the card by mail on February 24 ..good luck ,Texas service center is on time

Yes ,I filed the I-765 on January 12 got the receipt on January 17 ,then the approval on February 15 exactly 30 days ..I got the card by mail on February 24 ..good luck ,Texas service center is on time
Wow, I'm so happy for you. Mine is same service centre. I filed January 27th, they received it on feb 2nd..
Feb 27th makes it 30days after filing
4th of March makes it 30days after receipt.. I guess I'll start being worried after March 4. I'm staying strong.
Thank you Buff!

Wow, I'm so happy for you. Mine is same service centre. I filed January 27th, they received it on feb 2nd..
Feb 27th makes it 30days after filing
4th of March makes it 30days after receipt.. I guess I'll start being worried after March 4. I'm staying strong.
Thank you Buff!
ThNk u ..no worries even some cases are taking less than 30 days ..keep checking the case status ..& before u reach the 30 days start applying for jobs ,the permit will be valid for 2 years once u got it u r fine

ThNk u ..no worries even some cases are taking less than 30 days ..keep checking the case status ..& before u reach the 30 days start applying for jobs ,the permit will be valid for 2 years once u got it u r fine
I finally got my EAD today... so excited! Thank you for the morale